Saturday, September 24, 2011

Nice Clothes but...WHEN ARE YOU GONNA DO SOME REAL EXERCISE???


I'm putting the Panama YeYes on blast here. (YeYe = people who have or pretend to have lots of money and influence)

There are so many folks that I see at Parque Omar, Cinta Costeira, the gym, CrossFit, etc wearing pretty cool looking workout clothes and matching shoes. The girls will be wearing a brand new color coordinated cute outfit, while the guys are also wearing brand new everything.

One problem my friends, a lot of these folks are NOT DOING ANY REAL EXERCISE!!!! They look nice, but lots of times are:
  • Just standing around the whole time
  • Walking or jogging super slow
  • Talking
  • Barely lifting a weight
  • Not breaking a sweat
  • Run 20 feet and then stop and walk
  • On their Blackberrys
  • Basically doing nothing OR doing something so lightly that they are not getting any exercise

Its hilarious!

With my athletic, martial arts and sports background, I know what a real workout looks like and most of them are not doing one. In fact, I've come up with a theory:

The fancier the workout clothes, the higher the chance that they are not really do any exercise.

I've had a few come to my martial arts class and not even make it through the warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment