Saturday, September 24, 2011

Paying Parking Tickets - Cute Girls Get to Cut

Its kind of hard to get a parking ticket here. There are not many parking meters around the city and those are the only places I know where you can get a ticket.

Well I got one. I read the back of it and is said that the fee is 25 cents per hour until you pay it. That's nothing if you pay it right away, but if you don't then it starts adding up by $6 every 24 hours. To pay it you have to go down to the one the city buildings and stand in a LONG line and wait forever. Luckily I was with a cute friend, so the security guard let us cut.

While waiting in line, I got to see some of the real people of Panama. Everybody except one person was some shade of brown. My friend told me that this place is a reflection of what Panama really looks like, unlike where I work and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment